If you’re looking for a quote on a Lennox furnace installation your quote will vary from contractor to contractor. Here are some general price estimates which include the cost of installation.
For Gas Furnaces
Dave Lennox Signature Collection
The Dave Lennox Signature Collection will be the most expensive series you can shop for. This higher price range is meant to ensure a quieter, more efficient, longer lasting furnace. If you’re interested in energy tax credits, this series of furnace is the model for you. AFUE ratings vary from 80 to 98.2.
- SLP98V w/ installation – AFUE: Up to 98.2 ~$5,150-$12,000
- SLP280V w/ installation – AFUE: 80 ~ $5,050- $11,200
See Also: More Prices on Gas Furnace Models Here
The Elite Series is the next step down from the Signature Collection. Slightly less efficient, but still efficient enough to qualify for most offered tax breaks and local energy rebates.
- G61V w/ installation – AFUE: Up to 95 ~ $6,250-$11,500
- G61 w/ installation – AFUE: Up to 95 ~$$6,200-$11,200
- EL195/E w/ installation – AFUE: 95 ~ $3,900-$9,250
- G60 w/ installation – AFUE: 80 ~ $2,700-$9,200
- G50 w/ installation – AFUE: 80 ~ $2,400-$8,700
The Lennox Merit series is going to be your best economy buy. You can still find highly efficient furnaces in this series, but they may not be as low-profile or quiet as the Elite or Signature lines.
- ML195 w/ installation – AFUE: 95 ~ $4,400-$10,000
- ML193 w/ installation – AFUE: 93 ~ $3,700-$9,800
- ML180E w/ installation – AFUE: 80 ~ $2,900-$9,000
- ML180 w/ installation – AFUE: 80 ~ $2,600-$8,500